Who We Are:
ProFamily, LLC is a mental health agency geared at providing comprehensive counseling services to at-risk individuals and families. The agency got its start in 1991 as the charter agency for the Department of Family and Children Services in Whitfield County, GA.
ProFamily is comitted to meeting the needs of families and children. Our qualified family service consultants, bachelor's level, and master's level clinicians are experienced in providing the highest level of confidential care in every circumstance.
ProFamily has a long-standing, well respected reputation as a key provider of Home Evaluations, Parenting Classes, Drug and Alcohol Assessments, Supervised Visitations, and Clinical Counseling Services. The ability to provide bilingual services in every area has set ProFamily apart in the North Georgia region. Over the last 18 years, ProFamily has grown from a small, pilot organization into a multi-faceted mental health provider. In October of 2007, ProFamily came under new ownership and has since expanded its services to the private sector. In 2018, ProFamily celebrated a move to a larger space in order to accommodate more families.
How We Can Help:
ProFamily, LLC is an approved IFI (Intensive Family Intervention) through Georgia Medicaid. IFI is a service intended to improve family functioning by arrangement, promoting reunification or preventing the utilization of out of home therapeutic venues (i.e. psychiatric hospital, therapeutic foster care, psychiatric residential treatment facilities, or therapeutic residential intervention services) for the identified youth. Services are delivered utilizing a team approach and are provided primarily to youth in their living arrangement and within the family system. Services promote a family-based focus in order to:
- Defuse the current behavioral health crisis, evaluate its nature and intervene to reduce the likelihood of a recurrence.
- Ensure linkage to needed community services and resources; and
- Improve the individual child’s/adolescent’s ability to self-recognize and self-manage behavioral health issues, as well as the parents’/responsible caregivers’ capacity to care for their children.
Services should include crisis intervention, intensive supporting resources management, individual and/or family counseling/training, and other rehabilitative supports to prevent the need for out-of- home placement or other more intensive/restrictive services. Services are based upon a comprehensive, individualized assessment and are directed towards the identified youth and his or her behavioral health needs/strengths and goals as identified in the Individualized Resiliency Plan.
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Outpatient Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- In-home Individual or Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Group Assessment
- Family Training
- Group Training
- Telemedicine Psychiatric Services
- Intensive Family Intervention
- Core Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Drug Screens
- Attachment and Bonding Assessments
- Home Evaluations
- Parenting Training
- Psychological Evaluations
- Domestic Violence Assessments and Therapy
- Community Support Individuals
You must be logged in to post a comment.